For information on TK Events, please visit our website at
For information on quoting your Virtual Events, please complete our contact form at
Optimize Your Virtual Events & Webinar
The events industry is evolving, and so are we. As we transition event marketing campaigns to digital, TK Events management covers all of your standard event needs with our trademark creative touch.
Key Event Features:
Interactive chats with speakers and sponsors
1:1 Private chat space
Question & Answers
Downloadable sessions and white papers
Production management with audio visual providers and integration with livestream managed services
Wow how the world has changed since our first post in March 2020. Looking back at our past selves we’ve had a good laugh that we thought this might only be but a small interval in our event schedules.
Now here we are, and the world has gone virtual. Team happy hours, family game nights, and virtual concerts are the norm.
We’ve launched our virtual platform to overwhelming interest in the marketplace. In fact, I would imagine its safe to say – virtual is here to stay and companies will be offering a hybrid of live/virtual post-pandemic times.
We’ve compiled some learnings and best practices to share with you so that your virtual events will have the same immersive and creative touch as your live events. Read: Your events are more than a webinar or zoom call!
For us, an event is still anchored around Great Content, Production Value and Human Connections.
So what does going Virtual mean? Here are a few things to keep in mind when planning your virtual event.
- Re-design your agenda and keep it short and engaging. No one wants to sit in front of their computer logged into an all-day event.
- Invest in a platform – even better if you check out ours and then rush to contact us.
- Content is still King/Queen – in fact, we would say if content was king before – it’s more than king now. Whereas your venue and ancillary events created an experience – now you have to rely on your content to carry you.
- Invest in your production – a fully produced program with an audiovisual team to create a polished production along with a fully managed webstream. Don’t forget your ‘ship to presenter kits’ to set your speakers up for success.
- When considering your platforms – Use zoom or other video conferencing for breakouts while keeping your main stage production with a managed live stream and a/v partners.
- Don’t forget a guest speaker or MC – they are good at this new virtual reality we’re in.
In fact, check out Speakers Spotlight and how James Cunningham helped introduce our virtual venue to the audience as they logged on.
Provide human connections:
- Networking and 1:1s – are all available in our virtual platform so attendees can connect with one another.
- Exhibits and sponsor engagement = revenue. Your ‘booth’ can be a spot for downloadable material or an opportunity to set up meetings.
- Entertainment – the event industry is proving their creativity and resilience and we’re in awe of all the great options out there for virtual entertainment and interaction.
- Integrate social platforms, virtual swag bags – etc.
In short, everything you did at your live event is doable virtually. Most importantly you gain valuable data and analytics as to which content is resonating with your attendees.
We’re re-imagining events and hope you’ll come on this journey with us.